Money may not buy happiness, but good financial planning can help you achieve your goals, and get to where you want to be in life.
Just as everyone is different, so are our financial needs.
- You may want to review and boost your pension, so you can look forward to a comfortable future filled with the things you enjoy doing the most.
- You may be nearing retirement and need help understanding your retirement options.
- You may have money to invest with a long-term goal in mind.
- You may need life or critical illness cover to protect and provide for your family.
- You may want to focus on financial planning for your business, to keep things ticking over should you need to take time out.
- You may wish to know more about mitigating inheritance tax, and protecting wealth for your family.
- You may want to understand the options for paying for care.
Whatever you want to achieve in life, our experienced, friendly financial planning service is tailored to help you get there.
When your circumstances change – good or bad – the last thing you need is to be worrying about money. We work closely with our clients to build a relationship that’s based on trust and an in-depth understanding of their finances – and we’re always on hand to help you adapt to the financial challenges in life.
If you’re looking for an experienced and trusted financial adviser, get in touch.
The value of an investment with St. James's Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds you select and the value can therefore go down as well as up. You may get back less than you invested.
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time. The value of any tax relief depends on individual circumstances.